Reliable File Uploading Management for Laravel and PHP
If you're looking for one of the best file uploaders for your applications, take a look at Filestack. As always, this service is FREE to use!
What is Filestack?
Filestack is a simple file uploader that has powerful APIs to upload and deliver any file into your app. More than that, it has a powerful conversion to help you convert any files easily.
Why should we use Filestack?
Here are some reasons that we should use Filestack:
We can get user content from anywhere and dramatically improve any file or video upload with a powerful, easy to use API. Uploads, URL ingestion and iOS/Android device integration are all made fast and easy via the #1 developer service for uploads.
Easily transform, convert and optimize images, files and videos right on the network before it even arrives in your app.
- Easily display content inside your application with the Filestack embeddable viewer.
How to use
Filestack has a beautiful UI with over 20 integrated sources, uploads that are 100X more reliable with the Content Ingestion Network (CIN), and secure transfer to handle the most sensitive files.
Using filestack is straightforward. You can get user content from anywhere and improve file and video upload with a powerful, easy to use API. Follow these steps:
- If you haven’t already signed up for a Filestack account, you can register one for free.
- Getting API authorization
- Setting the Endpoint
- Once you have an account you can begin creating applications. Each application is given a public API key and a secret key, these are used throughout Filestack to authenticate and authorize operations on your resources.
- Having an API key gives you access to upload and transform files using Filestack.
If you wish to learn more about filestack, read the official documentation to learn code examples in different programming languages.